Padua is one of the oldest and most dynamic cities in Italy. Padua was founded more than 3,000 years ago near the Brenta River. Today it is a modern and cosmopolitan city, particularly renowned for its historic and glorious University and for its countless works of art.
The best way to visit the city centre is to have a walk through beautiful streets, under porches and across beautiful squares and old bridges.
In Padua there are so many beautiful things to see and to do! Here you will find a list with our suggestions. Have a nice holiday!
Things to see
- The Scrovegni Chapel
- The Basilica of Saint Anthony
- The Botanical Garden
- Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza della Frutta
- Palazzo della Ragione
- Prato della Valle
- The Cathedral and the Baptisery
- The Eremitani Civic Museums
- The Museum of History of Medicine
- The Museum of the Risorgimento of Contemporary Age
- Caffè Pedrocchi
Food and wine