- Motorway Venezia – Milano (A4)
- exit Padova Est if you are arriving from Venice
- exit Padova Ovest if you are arriving from Milan
- Motorway Bologna – Padova (A13)
- exit Padova Sud
PAY ATTENTION TO ZTL ZONE: in Padua city centre there is a ZTL zone, an area in which car traffic is restricted. From 8 am to 8 pm no car traffic can enter the central streets, unless the car has a special permit allowing it. More info at http://www.padovanet.it/ambiente-e-territorio/ztl-zona-traffico-limitato
tain timetables: visit the official website of Trenitalia https://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en )
The terminal is well-linked with Italian cities and many European cities.
Train timetables: visit the official website of Trenitalia https://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en
FROM PADUA RAILWAY STATION TO THE CITY CENTRE:
- by taxi : max. 10 minutes, tel:049651333,
- by bus or tram (APS): departures every 5 minutes, bus no. 8, 10, 12,18 and the metrotram
- on foot: the Scrovegni Chapel is only 10 minutes far; the city centre 15-20 minutes
VENICE Aeroporto Marco Polo (Tessera): it is the nearest one to Padua. From this airport you can reach Padua in the following ways:
- By taxi (it takes 40-60 minutes):
- RADIOTAXI: call 049 651333 at least 24 hours in advance to get on a collective taxi
- LANDOMAS: call 049 8601426.
- AIRSERVICE: collective bus shuttle call 049 8744025
- By bus: from Venice Airport to Padua Train Station, every 30 minutes from 6am to 11pm on working-days and approximately every hour on feastdays
- By train:, first take a regular bus from Venice Airport to Mestre Train Station and then a train from Mestre to Padua (it takes approx. 40 minutes).
VERONA Aeroporto Valerio Catullo (Villafranca Veronese): A shuttle service connects Verona airport with Verona Train Station. From Verona trains to Padua every 2 hours during the day, it takes about 2 hours)
TREVISO Aeroporto Antonio Canova: On working days from 7 am to 8 pm there are regular buses every 30 minutes connecting Padua with the airport in Treviso (it takes approximately 1 hour with regular traffic, but it can take longer depending on the traffic).