Types of Data collected
The following Personal Data will be collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties: Cookies, Usage Data, First Name, Last Name and Email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
If not specified, all Data required by this Application is mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate it, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. When this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data. This won’t have any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts on which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User takes on the responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate it, relieving the Owner of any responsibility towards third parties.
Method and place of treatment of the collected data
Methods of treatment
The Holder shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic means, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed also, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Holder shall process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the Holder may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Holder is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers assigned to the Holder;
- processing is necessary to prosecute the legitimate interest of the Holder or of a third party.
However, it is always possible to ask the Holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing operation is based on the law, provided for a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Owner and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a different country than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section on the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User may check whether one of the above transfers takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Holder by contacting him at the contact details given in the opening.
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Holder may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Holder may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in accordance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing of collected data
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Contacting the User, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, SPAM Protection and Advertising.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data specifically relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact the User
- Interaction with social networks and external platforms
- Protection from SPAM
Users may exercise certain rights with regard to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke the consent at any time. The User may revoke his or her consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data as expressed above.
- oppose to the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Personal Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access to his/her Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request the rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request the update or the correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request that the processing of his/her Data be limited. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than its storage.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Owner.
- receive his/her Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details about the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Owner processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the Owner’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information related to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third party services you use support them, please refer to their privacy policies.
Algebria Capital s.r.l. – Largo Parolini, 52 – 36061 Bassano del Grappa, Vicenza, Italy
Owner’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the changes involve processing operations for which the legal basis is consent, the Holder will seek the User’s consent again, if necessary.